keskiviikko 27. elokuuta 2014

Ällölöllöilyy ja biisei

Viime viikonlopun jälkeen oon ollu niin pää pilvissä ja niin jotenkin tunteellisella tuulella että oksat pois. Joten tästä luonnollisesti seuraa se etten osaa olla hiljaa tännekään suuntaan!

Ensinnäkin, tosissaan, viime viikonloppu oli uskomaton. On se kummaa että kun jonkun ihmisen kanssa tekee mitä tahansa niin se on AINA käsittämättömän hienoa. Lauantaina oli samassa seurassa vielä kaiken lisäksi häät, jotka oli jotain niin ihanaa että en pääse yli. Kyynelehdin siellä hulluna, enkä ollu todellakaan ainoa. Sunnuntaina harmitti kovasti lähteä takasin Kotkaan päin. 

Oon nyt taistellu etten olis ihan yltiöällölöllö ja postailis mitään ihania kuvia ja huutelis maailmalle mitään mitä tekee miel huudella, ja aion jatkaa tätä taistelua, eli keskityn mieluummin nyt tähän kaverien keskuudessa pyörivään hääteemaan mistä jaan teille enemmän!

Eli viime viikonlopun ja tulevan viikonlopun häiden innoittamana ajattelin jakaa teillekin biisejä joita oon keränny itelleni valmiiksi mun mahdollista juhlasuunnitteluyritystä varten. Koko listan löydätte seuraavasta linkistä
For weddings
ja tässä toinen lista josta voi olla hyötyä jos etsiskelee itselleen häihin kappaleita
 Unconditional love

Saa seurata vapaasti! Seuraavaksi kuitenkin omat suosikkini sanoineen päivineen, plus pari mainittavaa hieman erikoisempaa valintaa.

 1. Pearl Jam-Future Days

Tää biisi on tullu mulle todella tärkeeksi tän vuoden puolella ja mun mielestä tää kuvaa kaikkea niin täydellisesti. Tää on alunperin How I Met Your Motherista Robinin ja Barneyn häistä revitty, mutta sanatkin on niin aivan ihanat, että uskon jonkin muunkin pystyvän samaistumaan.


If I ever were to lose you,
I'd surely lose myself
Everything that I have found here,
I've not found by myself,

Try and sometimes you'll succeed,
To make this man of me
All of my stolen missing parts
I've no need for anymore

I believe,
And I believe 'cause I can see,
Our future days,
Days of you and me

Back when I was feeling broken,
I focused on a prayer
You came deep as any ocean
It's something out there here

All the complexities and games
No one wins, but somehow, they still play
All the missing crooked hearts
They may die, but in us they live on

I believe,
And I believe 'cause I can see,
Our future days,
Days of you and me

When hurricanes and cyclones rage,
When wind turned dirt to dust,
When floods they came or tides they raised ever,
Closer became us

All the promises at sundown,
I meant them like the rest,
All the demons used to come around,
I'm grateful now they've left

So persistent in my ways,
Here an angel, lying here to stay
No resistance, no alarms, 
please this is just too good to be gone

I believe,
And I believe 'cause I can see,
Our future days,
Days of you and me,
You and me,
It's you and me


  •   Fleetwood Mac-Songbird

Ykkösen jälkeen on mahdotonta laittaa muita järjestykseen. Tän löysin kun katselin Gleetä. Huikee levy, huikee biisi.


For you, there'll be no more crying.
For you, the sun will be shining.
And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

To you, I'll give the world.
To you, I'll never be cold.
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing, like they know the score.
And I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world.
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing, like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before, like never before, like never before.


  • Staind-So Far Away
Tää on ainoastaan mun henkilökohtaisia suosikkeja, ja tää ei välttämättä kaikille aukee. Kuitenkin, nätti kappale josta vois tehdä vähän ei niin rokin version ja se olis ihana. Viidennellä luokalla päätin että jos joskus menen naimisiin niin tää on mun häätanssi. Noh, ehkä nyt on jo toinen suosikki mutta kymmenisen vuotta se kesti.  


This is my life
It's not what it was before
All these feelings I've shared
And these are my dreams
That I've never lived before
Somebody shake me
'Cause I
  I must be sleeping


[chorus]
Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
and all the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here 
It's so far away
And I feel like I can face the day 
I can forgive
And I'm not ashamed 
to be the person that I am today

These are my words
That I've never said before
  I think I'm doing okay

And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
 
Somebody shake me 
'cause I
  I must be sleeping


[chorus]

I'm so afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
Afraid of waking
Please don't shake me


[chorus]
  • Bruce Springsteen-If I Should Fall Behind 

Tää on niin upee kappale joka on tuttu lapsuudesta asti. Rakastan tätä koska tää on jollain tapaa kovin realistinen. Tässä ei oleteta ihmeitä, tunnustetaan se työ mitä on tehtävä ja pyydetään toista tekemään se yhdessä sun kanssa. Ah. 

We said we'd walk together baby come what may
That come the twilight should we lose our way
If as we're walkin a hand should slip free
I'll wait for you
And should I fall behind
Wait for me


We swore we'd travel darlin' side by side
We'd help each other stay in stride
But each lover's steps fall so differently
But I'll wait for you
And if I should fall behind
Wait for me

Now everyone dreams of a love lasting and true
But you and I know what this world can do
So let's make our steps clear that the other may see
And I'll wait for you
If I should fall behind
Wait for me

Now there's a beautiful river in the valley ahead
There 'neath the oak's bough soon we will be wed
Should we lose each other in the shadow of the evening trees
I'll wait for you
And should I fall behind
Wait for me
Darlin' I'll wait for you
Should I fall behind
Wait for me
  • Joel Hallikainen & Timo Koivusalo-Entä Sitten
Tää on ihana suomalainen kappale joka on Pekko-elokuvista tuttu! Tän kun sais jonkun ystävän esittämänä niin ah miten ihanaa. Kaunis kappale, hitaana versiona nimenomaan.



Entä sitten kun linnut on lähteneet
ja verkkaan käy virtojen juoksu
Entä sitten kun päivät on viilenneet
ja poissa on nurmien tuoksu
 
Sinä vieläkö viivyt mun vierelläin
tuuli tuiskuna lunta kun heittää
Yhä kätesi löydänkö kädestäin
paksu jää vaikka muistoja peittää

Entä sitten kun päivä jo hämärtyy
se pois viekö elämän uskon
Entä sitten kun eessämme värjäytyy
ranta taivaan jo väreillä ruskon
 
Sinä vieläkö viivyt mun vierelläin
aallot raueten iltaan kun taipuu
Yhä kätesi löydänkö kädestäin
päivä lopulta mailleen kun vaipuu
 
Entä sitten kun lyhenee askeleet
on haaveiden tilalla muistot
Entä sitten kun silmiin saa kyyneleet
nauru lasten ja leikkipuistot
 
Sinä vielä jos viivyt mun vierelläin
kun on kaikki jo sanottu kerran
Sulle ojentaa tahtoisin elämäin
 
se on sun yhden elämän verran
(2x)
  •  Sleeping At Last-Turning Page
 Tää on ikävä kyllä jääny vissiin vähän huonoon maineeseen koska on sattunu olemaan osana Twilight-elokuvaa, mutta tää on silti käsittämättömän kaunis rakkauslaulu ja toivottavasti se elokuva ei jäis leimaamaan tätä ikuisiksi ajoiksi.




I’ve waited a hundred years
But I’d wait a million more for you
Nothing prepared me for
What the privilege of being yours would do

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough
Well I would have known
What I was living for all along
What I’ve been living for

Your love is my turning page
Where only the sweetest words remain
Every kiss is a cursive line
Every touch is a redefining phrase

I surrender who I’ve been for who you are
For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours
Well I would have known
What I’ve been living for all along
What I’ve been living for

Though we’re tethered to the story we must tell
When I saw you, well I knew we’d tell it well
With a whisper we will tame the vicious seas
Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees
  • Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors-What Would I Do Without You
 

Tästä ei oo juuri muuta sanottavaa kuin se, että tän biisin sanat kertoo sen kaiken.



Sometimes I wake up with a sadness
Other days it feels like madness
Oh…what would I do without you?

When colours turn to shades of grey
With the weight of the world at the end of the day
Oh…what would I do without you?

A decade goes by without a warning
And there’s still a kindness in your eyes
Amidst the questions and the worries
A peace of mind, always takes me by surprise.

I feel like I’m walking with eyes as blind
As a man without a lantern in a coal mine
Oh…what would I do without you?

My imagination gets the best of me
And I’m trying to hide lost at sea
Oh…what would I do without you?

The difference between what I've said and done
And you’re still standing by my side
A guilty soul and a worried mind
I will never make it, if I’m on my own

So you’ve got the morning, I’ve got midnight
You are patient, I’m always on time
Oh…what would I do without you?

You’ve got your sunshine, I’ve got rainclouds
You’ve got hope, I’ve got my doubts

Oh…what would I do without you?
(x3)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja tässä vielä pari erikoisempaa, mainitsemisen arvoista linkkiä joista joku saattaa innostua. Ei sitä aina tarvitse olla niin perinteisiä kappaleita. :)






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti