maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2013

Such a beautiful love

My two friends have promised that I can plan their wedding when the time is right, so at 3 a.m. I find myself watching marriage proposal videos again. It may be years till the wedding and I'm already gathering ideas and icky love-energy! Somehow, even though these make me cry, they also make me feel so calm and happy. It feels great to know that in life there might be a moment when you know exactly who you want to spend the rest of your life with. And I can't even imagine the excitement, the fear and the planning behind asking that one simple, but also so frightening question.

People have come up with amazing ideas. Respect to those who pop the question in front of a big audience, you really have to be sure he/she is going to say yes! It is definitely risky and seems kind of uncomfortable to me, but I'm glad to see it ends well for someone. So here's a classic, even though it's terrifying how public this is. 


But here are a few that I loved so much! Intimate, and you go through so much trouble for this one person you love, maybe do something that you have never done in a million years, just to make your love happy! And these don't put a pressure on the answer 'yes' that much!









And here is something different. Oh how I cried and laughed. "I promise to cook once in a while". Link below!


Roadside flowers-Youtube

Mia sleepy, now Mia goes to sleep. Lovely dreams to all of you with these beautiful videos!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti